THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Senior Pharmacy Director
Reporting to the SVP CAO, you will lead the strategic and operational planning, development and implementation for health system pharmacy services programs and departments in alignment with enterprise wide business goals and objectives for all inpatient and outpatient settings, to include population health and retail initiatives acting as the Chief Pharmacy Officer for the health system.
Seeking a visionary leader with a pharmacy business mindset to transform pharmacy delivery leading best system level practices to enhance the patient experience and quality of care for the communities served. All pharmacy personnel will report up to this position.
Key priorities: Consistency and standardization for single work-flow in acute care inpatient and ambulatory settings; Best practice implementation of system-wide formulary management policies; maximization of leveraging purchasing power of system in GPO partnerships; pharmacy revenue integrity enhancements; representation on committees and external community partnerships
If you desire to lead a large team and service line to new levels of service delivery and clinical quality in an organization known for it’s high quality care and patient safety, in a culture send your resume to sue.forster@TheHealthcareInitiative.com.
Minimum: Bachelor’s in Pharmacy
Preferred: Masters in business or healthcare administration
8-10 years in acute care and/or large complex health system in pharmacy leadership
RPh and current local state license upon hire
- Strong collaborator to work across large, complex matrixed health system
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentations)
- Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong digital/computer skills
- Excellent business acumen and mindset
- Patient-center, service orientation
- Strategic development and tactical implementation of trending pharmacy programs and standardization
- Excellent people management skills and ability to mentor professional competencies
- Multi-site integration and standardization experience highly preferred
Location: MidAtlantic Region US
Contact: For consideration please send resume to: Sue.Forester@thehealthcareinitiative.com or call 720-735-9743