THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Nursing Director – Emergency Department – Level 1 Trauma Center
We are seeking a highly collaborative, experienced nursing director (Director Emergency Services) to partner with the medical director in dyad relationship to bring emergency services to best-in-class on national level. Bring your demonstrated track record of leading teams to high levels of engagement to pride fully serve best clinical outcomes and metrics performance to the community served.
- The nursing team wants a leader they can learn from and develop their clinical and leadership skills professionally to higher levels.
- The medical staff want a nursing leader that is on top of their game, and one that they can trust to be equally yoked to their passion for emergency medicine and working as a collective team.
- Senior Leadership is seeking a leader that can hit the ground running and seeks to be an essential and accountable member to the leadership team by bringing evidence based best practices and high reliability processes in a shared governance model.
If you are a leader who is visible, open, supportive and passionate about emergency medicine and quality, who understands how to work well with other interdisciplinary stakeholders for the greater good (i.e. inpatient, corporate, service line peers in other facilities, and ancillary leaders and staff, EMS and other external partners) and you've run a high performing emergency department or turned one into a high performing department, let's talk.
- BSN and Masters REQUIRED
- 3-5 years as successful nursing director of high volume Emergency Department (minimum of 50,000 visits per year)
- RN License for state upon hire
LOCATION: MidAtlantic Region US
Contact: For consideration please send resume to: Sue.Forster@thehealthcareinitiative.com or call 720-735-9743