THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
About the Hospital/Position: The HealthCare Initiative has with an award-winning healthcare system to identify a talented Lab Manager who will oversee two of their acute care hospitals in the California market!
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive compensation to include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K with company match, along with many other benefits.
- Three (3) years’ experience as a clinical laboratory scientist (CLS) required.
- Five (5) years’ supervisory experience required.
- Three (3) years’ experience as a Manager within an acute hospital laboratory preferred.
- Follows the State of California, DHS, Laboratory Field Services requirements of education for licensure of a Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- A valid CLS certification from the State of California.
Location: California, so much to do in one state. This location is only a short drive from mountains, beaches, theme parks, zoos, and museums. Take part in outdoor activities including, fishing, boating, running, or biking along the lake.
To Learn More: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to Tania.Pena@theHealthCareInitiative.com, or call Tania Pena at (720) 735-9750 or (303) 799-8188 x102.
As one of the most successful executive search firms in the country, The HealthCare Initiative is constantly working on several searches nationwide in the world of healthcare. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest assured that all information is exchanged on a confidential basis. To learn more about The HealthCare Initiative, please visit www.thehealthcareinitiative.com.