THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
We have partnered with an organization that needs a CIS (Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist) for their brand new Cath Lab. The CIS will provide direct patient care within the Cath Lab.
Experience and requirements:
- Completion of ARRT or RCIS program or 1 year of practical experience as a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist.
- Must complete RCIS credentialing with 18 months of hire.
- 2+ years of experience within an interventional Cath Lab.
- Proficiency in patient monitoring, documentation, and operation of imaging equipment.
- Experience with non-cardiac, angiography, and intervention preferred.
- Mid-sized, not for profit Hospital
- Joint Commission accreditation
- Community-focused mission and goals
To Learn More: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to Alex.Nicolov@theHealthCareInitiative.com, or call Alex Nicolov at (720) 735-9738.
As one of the most successful executive search firms in the country, The HealthCare Initiative is constantly working on several searches nationwide in the world of healthcare. With over 40+ years of experience, you can rest assured that all information is exchanged on a confidential basis. To learn more about The HealthCare Initiative, please visit www.thehealthcareinitiative.com.