THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
Cancer Center Director
The Cancer Center Director will be tasked with leading the day-to-day operations which include planning, staffing, managing resources, and directing the team. The Director will also be responsible for collaborating with the physicians and Medical Center leaders in regards to performance improvement, regulatory compliance, and staff supervision. Other responsibilities include:
- Cancer registry area
- Cancer Navigators
- Collaboration with nursing leadership on the inpatient cancer unit
- Create a positive context for the program
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration or related field required.
- Licensure as a Radiologic Technologist or Registered Nurse preferred.
- 3+ years of leadership experience required in Oncology/Cancer Center.
- Experience developing a cancer center program highly preferred.
Level II Trauma Center
Part of a System
Hospital has received numerous accolades
To Learn More: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to Alex.Nicolov@theHealthCareInitiative.com, or call Alex Nicolov at (720) 735-9738.
As one of the most successful executive search firms in the country, The HealthCare Initiative is constantly working on several searches nationwide in the world of healthcare. With over 40+ years of experience, you can rest assured that all information is exchanged on a confidential basis. To learn more about The HealthCare Initiative, please visit www.thehealthcareinitiative.com.