THE HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Where Talent Meets Opportunity
This position will report to the Medical Director. Clinical review of cases referred by Care Management, Utilization Management, and Social Work departments. Interact with Medical Staff and Medical Directors to discuss the needs of patients and alternative levels of care. Along with the Medical Director, will be a consultant and resource to attending physicians with regards to the decision making process relative to the appropriateness of hospitalization, continued care, and use of resources. Consult Medical Staff on federal and state utilization and quality regulations.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Continued Education in Quality/Utilization Review, whether through programs or self-study
- IL License to practice medicine
- 5+ years of recent experience in a clinical practice
- Utilization Management experience in an oversight committee or past Physician Advisor experience required
- Knowledge of National Medical Criteria
Magnet Status, Level 1 Trauma, Not for profit, Large Medical Center, Nationally Ranked, Premier teaching facility
Competitive pay, education assistance, great benefits
To Learn More: To apply or schedule a confidential phone conversation, please send your resume (MS WORD format preferred) to Alex.Nicolov@theHealthCareInitiative.com, or call Alex Nicolov at (720) 735-9738.
As one of the most successful executive search firms in the country, The HealthCare Initiative is constantly working on several searches nationwide in the world of healthcare. With over 40+ years of experience, you can rest assured that all information is exchanged on a confidential basis. To learn more about The HealthCare Initiative, please visit www.thehealthcareinitiative.com.